Sick of Christians or church? Then you're doing well! But read on:
- How can good people remain Christian?
- Sick of church? Good for you! But don't stop there
- The ultimate con: believing "Christian" lies about God
- Do I have to go to church to be a Christian?
- Why church doesn't -- or shouldn't -- satisfy
- 3 Do's & Don'ts for healing from painful Christianity
- Did Jesus keep women "in their place"?
- What's wrong with so many straight churches? Why do the people in them act so badly?
- What's wrong with so many Gay churches? Why do the people in them act so badly?
- What does God want from me?
- The evil of fake-good evil
- Real shepherds really repent
- What do real leaders look like?
- Yes we can -- and should -- figure it out without "leaders"
- Why anti-Gay theology is just another worldly system
- Q: "Can't we just ignore the bad parts of the Bible?"
- How to be (& stay) saved despite the Christians in your life
Have more questions, or want to chat? Email me (Lynne)!