REJECT false teachings and REMOVE yourself from those who witness falsely against Lesbians, Gay men, or any other people [Matthew 7:15-29; Galatians 5:1-8; 1 John 4:1]. And take care of the Lesbian and Gay men around you who need to see the love of Jesus in your face, in your hands, in your words [John 13:34-35]!
Don't let bad Christians keep you from a good God!
Here is a list of all the answered questions we have posted so far, for and about Gay and Lesbian Christians:
- Can Gay people really become straight?
- But aren't Gay people immoral - just because they're Gay?
- Is being Gay part of God's plan (or even evolution)?
- Do I have to go to church to be a Christian?
- Does coming out as Gay mean I have to leave or divorce my (straight) family?
- Does God really condemn Gay people?
- How can good people remain Christian?
- It's ok to be Gay, but just not right to have Gay sex - right?
- Doesn't the Bible say Gay marriage is wrong?
- What's wrong with so many Gay churches? Why do the people in them act so badly?
- What's wrong with so many straight churches? Why do the people in them act so badly?
- But can't we just ignore the bad parts of the Bible?
- How to be (& stay) saved despite the Christians in your life