Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's a crazy life right now!

It's been a long time since this happened, but I did not get a blog post done this week, and I won't have time now to get one done until next Friday or Saturday. Forgive me for that, please! Work is crazy and I have way too much on my plate. Doing my best still to cut back and keep the important things going. But I'm still having to work at it.

I've also gotten behind on my emails - something that hasn't happened in years I think. I apologize for that as well, and I'm working to get and keep caught up again.

So, I plan to be back here next Friday or Saturday with another continuation of our Gospel study. Your prayers continue to be appreciated - I'm really worn out these days!

In His love,

Lynne

Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell; 
I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell. 
-- C.T. Studd

---
This article written by Lynne at http://NoJunkJustJesus.blogspot.com/. You can contact Lynne at NoJunkJustJesus@gmail.com.